"Remember Your Salvation" from 1 Peter 1-12

The theme of Peter is suffering thus this book is about encouragement.
Matthew 4:18 As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen.


When we are discourage remember your salvation, remember the time when you are saved and it will help us endure our trials. Sometimes we are weak but remember HIS love for us.

Elohim = is plural God -The Father - The Son and - The Holy Spirit
John 15:16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

Romans 8:29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Many trials may come but always remember the salvation - trials teaches patience.
Pastor's Message
John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
Let us love one another not just with our tongue but show it in our actions with sincerity in our hearts. As a disciples of Jesus we are to Love others, to love them like Christ loved us.

Nice Christian Life Experiences

~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20