"I Struggle With Sin" from Romans 7:14-25

Be honest before God that we are struggling with sin.
The law is spiritual. It is God's way to change people but it's not the way to save man.
What is the greatest commandment?
Love the Lord your God with all of your heart.

How to know if you're are worldly:

  • What do you think, want the most?
  • How do you use your money?
  • What do you do in free time?
  • Who are the company you enjoy the most?
  • Who are the people you admire?
  • What are the things you admire?
  • Where do you spend your free time?

We struggle in so many things before God.
Romans 7:15-17 (NIV)
15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.

Isaiah 50:1 (NIV)
Israel’s Sin and the Servant’s Obedience
50 This is what the Lord says:
“Where is your mother’s certificate of divorce
with which I sent her away?
Or to which of my creditors
did I sell you?
Because of your sins you were sold;
because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.
Those who are contained over the desires of this world can not please God.
Gen 6:5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.
Mark 7:21-23 (NIV)
21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”

Romans 8:7-8 (NIV)
7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.

Galatians 5:19-21 (NIV)
19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Who will free us from this life of sins?

Jesus Christ is the answer. There is no "impossible" word in God's vocabulary.
Jesus is the solution for all our struggles in Life and more than eternity.

Nice Christian Life Experiences

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20