"The Deliverance Of The Lord" from Job 22:1-30

Here Eliphaz insulted Jon that he is boasting that he is a good man, also Eliphaz described Job as a wicked man and Eliphaz described righteous and wicked.

Verse 1-3, what are you good to God?
Verse 4-11, Eliphaz described Job as a great wicked. Eliphaz says to Job are not true and we can see that he is not a good friend.

Verse 12-20, a contrast between the wicked and the righteous.
Verse 21-30, advice of Eliphaz to Job.

Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp for my feet,
a light on my path.

Nice Christian Life Experiences

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20