"Soften Your Hearts" from Matthew 11:1-19

Psalm Reading
Psalm 88:1-9
1 LORD, you are the God who saves me;
day and night I cry out to you.
2 May my prayer come before you;
turn your ear to my cry.

3 I am overwhelmed with troubles
and my life draws near to death.
4 I am counted among those who go down to the pit;
I am like one without strength.
5 I am set apart with the dead,
like the slain who lie in the grave,
whom you remember no more,
who are cut off from your care.

6 You have put me in the lowest pit,
in the darkest depths.
7 Your wrath lies heavily on me;
you have overwhelmed me with all your waves.[d]
8 You have taken from me my closest friends
and have made me repulsive to them.
I am confined and cannot escape;
9 my eyes are dim with grief.


* * *

for the notes on "Soften Your Hearts" from Matthew 11:1-19

If we are in difficulties and do what is right just like John stand up for what is right. And also like Job who lost everything and was accused that he committed sin against God but still did what is right.

We have heard from His word that God is faithful. Soften your heart.

We're not John the baptist, but when you doubt don't turn away from God.
Matthew 11:6 Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me.”

Ephesians 4:16 From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.


Sometimes we are not interested in things of God. Remember that We should never give up.

Isaiah 40:3 A voice of one calling:
“In the wilderness prepare
the way for the LORD;
make straight in the desert
a highway for our God.

John 3:30 He must become greater; I must become less.”


Consecrated ears - a Spiritual ears to hear God's word. Be careful what comes in our mind.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness.

If you don't open your heart you will not be blessed.

Proverbs 17:24 A discerning person keeps wisdom in view,
but a fool’s eyes wander to the ends of the earth.


We have learn the sample of Jesus. Even though the people see the Miracle of Jesus still the people harden thier hearts.
The meaning of G.R.O.W.
G-od first
R-elationship with God soften your hearts
O-bey God
W-e need to worship God includes your prayers.


Pastor's Message
Romans 5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans is a Gospel book and gives us the assurance that we are saved through Faith and by His Grace.
This verse says that: we are justified through faith.
Justification by faith, what does it means?
Justified - means just as though we've never sin. And the key to be justified is Faith! So in order to have peace with God we must first believe the Lord Jesus Christ, the Messiah who gives us the real assurance of salvation. Let's learn more about His saving Grace. "Grace is grace and that's exactly what we need".


Nice Christian Life Experiences ~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20