"Receive God's Invitation" from Matthew 11:20-30

Psalm Reading
Psalm 18:11-24 (New International Version)
11 He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him—
the dark rain clouds of the sky.
12 Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced,
with hailstones and bolts of lightning.
13 The LORD thundered from heaven;
the voice of the Most High resounded.[a]
14 He shot his arrows and scattered the enemy,
with great bolts of lightning he routed them.
15 The valleys of the sea were exposed
and the foundations of the earth laid bare
at your rebuke, LORD,
at the blast of breath from your nostrils.

16 He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
he drew me out of deep waters.
17 He rescued me from my powerful enemy,
from my foes, who were too strong for me.
18 They confronted me in the day of my disaster,
but the LORD was my support.
19 He brought me out into a spacious place;
he rescued me because he delighted in me.

20 The LORD has dealt with me according to my righteousness;
according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me.
21 For I have kept the ways of the LORD;
I am not guilty of turning from my God.
22 All his laws are before me;
I have not turned away from his decrees.
23 I have been blameless before him
and have kept myself from sin.
24 The LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness,
according to the cleanness of my hands in his sight.


Answered Prayer
Church Lot: We Praise God for He answered our prayers. We already have a lot for our church! Please continue to pray for provision for church building.



Luke 14:11 "For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted."


Obey the sample of Christ, though the people were stuborn Jesus stayed calm. Remember that they rejected God and not you. As we are God's messenger and Child, Whatever they do unto you they did it to God and you will defended by God.

We must be like a child in order to enter the Kingdom of God. If we harden our hearts we will never hear the Holy Spirit.

The two kinds of prayers of people; The arrogant and the little children. The arrogant will always think "I'm a good person and have not sinned against you God." but the little child would always pray "please forgive me for all my sins Lord."
You will never be blessed if you're boasting.

And also be like little children who are excited of the word of God but not of the things of this world.

2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

John 10:15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep.


To "know God" is more than knowledge it requires and intimate relationship with God.
Though we have read the Bible from cover to cover we must continue to learn from His word - will speak to us. The Promise of God - if you come to Him - God will give you rest.

Heavy laden means loaded with troubles. But if you do it your way you will be (relentless)?
Take His yoke and we will find rest to our soul to turn your life over to God.


Pastor's Message
Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.


When I read there verses, during my devotion, God really comforted me! Because last week I was a bit worried, for I have a lot of things in mind about the lot for the church, the expenses for church building and so forth. But God is faithful, for He gives me more peace and reassured me that He will be in-charge of everything that I should not worry but to TRUST GOD with all my heart.



Nice Christian Life Experiences~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21