Notes from 2 Corinthians 12:11-21

The beauty of the body of Christ is that we are not condemning each other.
-
Paul is telling the Corinthian Churches that they should support him. But he didn't get the support from them.

2 Corinthians: 12:11-12
I have made a fool of myself, but you drove me to it. I ought to have been commended by you, for I am not in the least inferior to the "super-apostles," even though I am nothing. I persevered in demonstrating among you the marks of a true apostle, including signs, wonders and miracles.
-

Whatever your situation whether if your pastor or church goer, Wheu have relationship Christ then you're special.

Christians without Christ = "I am nothing"
-

Acts 14:3
So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.

God will answer our concerns through miracles. We should not limit the spirit of God to claim all these blessings.

Perseverance - endurance with patience. Depending to God Power.

Even in some ministry not all prayers are answered.

Even if God doesn't heal you .. He said "my grace is sufficient for you"
-
Where did Paul get his support?
It was the Macedonian churches..

Even if your not an employee God have a purpose in your life. And, have reason for your current situation .

Serving the church is voluntary.

John 10:11-12
"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12. The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it.
-
The rule of ninong and ninang is not just to give gifts but for ministering to them and asking their welfare.
-
2 Corinthians: 12:20 For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.
-
Be careful of arrogance it will eat you ..

1 Thessalonians 4:3-7 that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, 5. not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God; 6. and that in this matter no one should wrong or take advantage of a brother or sister. The Lord will punish all those who commit such sins, as we told you and warned you before. 7. For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20