Strength in Grace and Witness from 2 Corinthians 12:10


2 Corinthians 12:10 New International Version (NIV)
10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


Pride is spiritual
It will eat you up even your common sense.
No one is immune of pride.

God will be glorified in you, even in your witnesses.

God grace is sufficient for you. We don't believe that God's grace is sufficient unless you live for Jesus.
God's grace doesn't base in our situation.

2 Corinthians: 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

- I am well pleased.

In difficulties and hardship, when I an weak then "I am strong".

When we recognize our weaknesses God will be there for us.
Although the world sees our weaknesses that's the time we will become strong through God's grace. For his power become perfect in our weaknesses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20