"He knows" from Job 16:1-22

God knows what time you will wake up, God knows what you're going to say, in short God knows everything in you. But here the friends of Job acting and saying like they know all about Job.

Here Job replied to Eliphaz, a non-stop conversation of Job's friend to him. Miserable means painful advice. As Christian's, we have to listen to Godly advice and not into the worldly thing.

Job said, if you were in my place, I will encourage you. After fellowship you feel relieve. Gauntness narrowness.
Assails means to attack figuratively.
Jeer means to mock or boo.

The experience of Jesus Christ - was mocked.

Isaiah 50:6 I offered my back to those who beat me,
my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard;
I did not hide my face
from mocking and spitting.

Sack clothe picture of mourning. Life on earth is very short. You can find encouragement in the Lord, that's why you need to read God's word. And the Lord knows all your needs.

Nice Christian Life Experiences ~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20