"Considered God's Calling" Acts 8:26-40

We have to considered God's calling. Like the song "The Shepherd of My Soul"
"I give you full control wherever you may lead I will follow, I have made the choice to listen to your voice wherever you may lead I will go"

Read God's word and listen to God's voice.

Angel means messenger.
If you have talent and money but not considering God's calling everything will be useless..
God is our teacher and all we have to do is read God's word to know what He wants you to do.

Romans 10:14
14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

Be sensitive to God's guidance.



Nice Christian Life Experiences

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21