"God Will Give Victory" from 1 Chronicles 18

Jesus and the Victory of God (Christian Origins and the Question of God, Volume 2)David brought down the enemy - our flesh and Demon.

(Remember Jesus, He prayed and fast for 40 days and nights.)

Moabites - are the decendant of Lot.
Lot - nephew of Abraham (Genesis 12:5) they lived in Sodom (Genesis 13) and Genesis 19:1-29

Always be on guard from the scheme of the enemy. God wants us to be dependent on Him. God words are real and genuine. The Lord gave David the victory as God promised.

As Christians God will preserve and protect us.

Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

God is enough for us, and in Him we ca find victory. Even if we have plenty of blessings we must keep God in our heart and ask for Him everyday - dedicate everything (success and victory) to God.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Don't take the credit for what God has done.

Psalm 121:7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
he will watch over your life;

Jeremiah 23:5-6
5 "The days are coming," declares the LORD,
"when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch,
a King who will reign wisely
and do what is just and right in the land.

6 In his days Judah will be saved
and Israel will live in safety.
This is the name by which he will be called:
The LORD Our Righteousness.

David was the great King and in his blood line - Jesus came from David branch.

Enemy - are the world and flesh.

If you want to overcome the world, you only need to believe in Jesus as the Son of God. Surrendering to God is victory.
Nice Christian Life Experiences
~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20