Sharing the GospelWe believe in Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
Evangelism comes out naturally the motivation is Love.
Give the grace Ephesians 2:8-9
What is your excuse of not sharing?
- You only think it's the pastor's job? Ephesians 4:11-12
- I don't know how to share.
- I just let my light shine.
- I am waiting for the right timing.
- I don't have gift of evangelism - one sign if you have that gift - people are listening to you. Matthew 28:19
- Fear of rejection - when they reject - you know they reject Christ first and not you.
- Don't know how to bring it up - find the common ground.
- They may ask me questions I may not answer - you may not know all the answers but don't worry. Don't answer all questions that are trap. We are the offensive and not the defensive. (Let me finish, ask questions later.)
- Afraid and Terrified - pray for boldness and guidance.