"God is Just" from Revelation 6
The Seven seals
- 1st seal: White Horse rider held a bow he was given a crown.
- 2nd seal: Red Horse its sides given power to take peace from earth and he was given large sword = means war.
- 3rd seal: Black Horse rider holding a scales = means famine and starvation in the land. And the scales means God judges the world with inequity.
- 4th seal: Pale Horse: rider named death and hades following behind him, given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine & plague, wild beasts of the earth.
Jeremiah 15:2 And if they ask you, 'Where shall we go?' tell them, 'This is what the LORD says:
" 'Those destined for death, to death;
those for the sword, to the sword;
those for starvation, to starvation;
those for captivity, to captivity.'
- 5th seal: Under the Altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintain. These people are the martyrs.
Revelation 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
- 6th seal:. The great earthquake, sun turned black, moon turned blood red, stars fell to earth, every mountain and island was removed from its place.
- 7th seal: Silence in heaven for half hour, 7 angels who stand before God.
Revelation 6 to Revelation 19 are the Great Tribulation
Revelation 6 to Revelation 9 are the first part then Revelation 10 to Revelation 14 are the Middle tribulation. The Last Tribulation are in Revelation 15 to Revelation 19. All in all The great tribulation happened in 7 years.
The purpose of this book is for us not to go through in the Great Tribulation. God warned us ahead of time.
The Lamb is Jesus Christ, He is the only person that can open the seals.
Romans 10:14-15 14"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"Wherever you are, or whatever you do and no matter who you are, you are called to share the good news! Telling the people about Christ is not for the pastors or missionaries alone, it's for us too. We are not exempted from sharing the gospel to others. Let's have the passion and zeal to spread the Good News tot he whole world!