"We Have To Believe The History" From Acts 7:1-16

Psalm Reading
Psalm 63

1 You, God, are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
I thirst for you,
my whole being longs for you,
in a dry and parched land
where there is no water.
2 I have seen you in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.
3 Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
4 I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
5 I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
6 On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the watches of the night.
7 Because you are my help,
I sing in the shadow of your wings.
8 I cling to you;
your right hand upholds me.
9 Those who want to kill me will be destroyed;
they will go down to the depths of the earth.
10 They will be given over to the sword
and become food for jackals.
11 But the king will rejoice in God;
all who swear by God will glory in him,
while the mouths of liars will be silenced.

* * *

We should know the history as this is the fact.
In our school we also have the History subject. And our professor would say that history can only be 95% accurate. But in the Bible, God's word is 100% right.

We need to learn the Bible by heart and mind and implement it in our life.

During Adam, Eve and Abraham's time they don't have the Bible but they can hear God's voice. Today we read the scriptures to hear God's word and listen to that still small voice.

Genesis 12:1 The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.

Stephen explain here that God will guide us if we let Him.

Due to Abraham disbelief that he could have a son he went to Hagai, Sarah maid servant, and had a son which became the Muslim descendants, and Sarah got Isaac the promise child where Jesus came from.

The covenant before was to bring burnt offering to God for thier sins.

Hebrews 11:21-24
21 By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed each of Joseph’s sons, and worshiped as he leaned on the top of his staff.

22 By faith Joseph, when his end was near, spoke about the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt and gave instructions concerning the burial of his bones.

23 By faith Moses’ parents hid him for three months after he was born, because they saw he was no ordinary child, and they were not afraid of the king’s edict.

24 By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter.


Exodus 13:19
19 Moses took the bones of Joseph with him because Joseph had made the Israelites swear an oath. He had said, “God will surely come to your aid, and then you must carry my bones up with you from this place.”


Joshua 24:32
32 And Joseph’s bones, which the Israelites had brought up from Egypt, were buried at Shechem in the tract of land that Jacob bought for a hundred pieces of silver from the sons of Hamor, the father of Shechem. This became the inheritance of Joseph’s descendants.

Nice Christian Life Experiences

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21