Aice Nice Concepts: "Jesus I'm so in love with you"

calvary chapel davao
This song kept on running in my mind for one week now whew! I just heard it from one song in Calvary Church...so just this morning I research who sang and find lyrics






Let My Words Be Few by Philips, Craig & Dean

You are God in heaven
And here am I on earth
So I’ll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You


(Chorus)
And I’ll stand in awe of You
Yes I’ll stand in awe of You
And I’ll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

The simplest of all love songs
I want to bring to You
So I’ll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You
calvary chapel davao

Comments

  1. I'm so in love with Jesus! I look up to Him as my friend, brother, redeemer, angel, among others. Thanks for this post. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very inspiring song... I can't remember this song because it was one of the reason why I pursue to be reborn (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Imitate Good Not Evil" from 2 Samuel 13

"Pay Attention" from 2 Kings 21

"Grow In Christ" from Matthew 10:1-20